Security Risk Management Senior Advisor (SRO)
Limerick, IrelandJob ID R88841 Date posted Jan. 31, 2019
Security Risk Management Senior Advisor
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Security Risk Management Senior Advisor to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in Limerick, Ireland.
The successful candidate will leverage technical and people skills, strategically and tactically, to help the team maintain an effective and clear business-oriented picture of all risk at Dell which impacts, or is impacted by, security.
As a Risk Management Senior Advisor, you will be responsible to support strategic and tactical activities of the team, as well as support the day-to-day operations of the team, and working with risk owners to help drive risk treatment activities. You will also participate in and lead security-related risk assessments, and will contribute to strategic initiatives to advance Dell’s security risk capabilities.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Assist senior executives in determining the level of security risk acceptable to Dell.
- Develop, implement, maintain and improve processes across the enterprise to mitigate and reduce security risk.
- As needed, participate in enterprise risk committees as security risk liaison to other risk teams.
- Verify and validate the effectiveness of risk responses.
- Identify and evaluate mitigating controls; communicating such information to audit teams.
- Produce quarterly views of security risk to inform executives’ risk position visibility.
- Conduct deep dive ad hoc risk assessments as necessary on topics as determined by risk assessments, or in response to management requests.
- Maintain the Risk Management Framework and methodology by periodically reviewing the risk framework relative to emerging trends and threats, changes in the organizational landscape & risk management best practices, and adjusting the framework and methodology as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and five (5) or more years of full time relevant business experience.
- Risk reporting, specifically RSAM / Archer
- Documented knowledge of or “hands on” experience performing security risk assessments utilizing established industry frameworks (NIST, ISO, COBIT etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of security and IT terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Documented knowledge of or “hands on” experience with reviewing the effectiveness of controls over key security risks.
- Experience working with global teams using virtual communication tools such as Lync, Skype, GotoMeeting, WebEx, etc.
- Experience in data collection and statistical analysis using tools such as R, RStudio, JMP, SAS, Tableau, and Splunk.
- Industry certifications such as: CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT.
- Demonstrated skill in data visualization design.
- Demonstrated advanced skill in communicating complex information clearly in a presentation setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and seven (7) or more years of full time relevant business experience.
- Documented knowledge of or “hands on” experience working with generally accepted IT audit standards, statements and practices, IT, security and control practices, and risk management concepts.
- Experience with Tableau
- Verifiable experience in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Verifiable negotiation and problem solving experience.
- Verifiable experience in influencing a broad spectrum of stakeholders toward achieving goals.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you work to the highest ethical standards and want to help a global business do the same, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date:Taking Applicationts Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.