Systems Engineer - Kuwait
Kuwait, KuwaitJob ID R042149 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. We are looking for a SystemsEngineer to work as part of a team based in Kuwait.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Provides high-level technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management. Understands Dell EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign. Applicable markets: Enterprise, Commercial, Partner, Specialist/Practice
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions, and train the account team.
- Develops relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Strategizes and executes technical sales calls .
- Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans. Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Dell EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management. Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
- Configures and documents Dell EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans. Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions, and train the account team.
- Executes technical sales calls.
- Configures and documents Dell EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately. Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in designing and selling advanced transformational solutions
- IT transformation knowledge is a must
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of which 2+ years in Presales
- Good understanding of server virtualization technologies (such as VMware vSphere)
- Good understanding of enterprise customers requirements and strong presentation skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 26th November 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.