GCCS Field Sales Enablement Manager
Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaJob ID R98944 Date posted Mar. 08, 2019
This position is responsible for planning and executing the go-to-market enablement process and program for GCCS Sales professionals in Asia Pacific/Japan. This is a leveraged position, designed to have a positive multiplier effect in terms of enabling field sales teams to have valuable, outcome-based conversations with the right level of customer audiences. Must be able to show how to create and identify strategic data center class storage opportunities and would be ideal to have a proven field sales track record.
- As a Sales Enablement Consultant, you will plan, organize, drive Data Center Sales (GCCS) training and enablement initiatives for the inside and field sales teams in APJ.
- This role will drive cross functional alignment across APJ GCCS Sales Leadership and the Global Learning and Enablement organization.
- This role will be responsible managing the creation and delivery of GCCS specific training to sales makers, across a variety of modalities, ensuring the right training is delivered to the right people, at the right time.
- May participate in the development of sales and services strategies and identifying/analyzing opportunities within geos, territories, verticals or accounts to ensure revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Oversees/manages operational support to the segments; establishes operational objectives and assignments for subordinates
- Identifies and brings key strategic issues and opportunities forward in a clear and structured way.
- Manages coordination of communications and information dissemination with sales force and cross- functional organizations
- Project management methodology
- Develops sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs.
- This position reports to the Senior Director of APJ Field Sales Enablement.
- Expert in current field sales enablement process and requirements.
- Understand and work with GCCS regional stakeholders on a regular basis to improve internal sales training offerings.
- Provides strategy input within scoped area. Oversees effective measurement techniques for programs within region including QAT, SalesU on Demand, SalesU on Demand for Sales Managers, Cascades, and others.
- Assists with GCCS specialized onboarding program and helps coordinate implementation of in region training programs.
- Assists with the development and implementation of new and innovative approaches to improve the quality and effectiveness of the GCCS sales force.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with members of the GCCS sales and services operations team and L&E peers to maintain and expand current programs.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help make talented people even better, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.