Secureworks Japan - Senior Outside Sales Specialist (Kawasaki / Tokyo)
Kawasaki, JapanJob ID R038190 Date posted Oct. 06, 2019
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Outside Sales Specialist will drive the sales for both MSS & SRC Security Services.
He/she has responsibility for prospecting and closing new business in an assigned region with a primary focus on Mid-Market & Large Enterprise Accounts to further the success of the Japan business. The Outside Sales Specialist will utilize a consultative sales approach to map SecureWorks service offerings to the clients' needs and challenges.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with top security specialists in Japan.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospect and sell into territory and/or assigned account base
- The candidate must be a strong sales "hunter" with a proven track record of outside sales success
- Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting SecureWorks capabilities
- Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs and challenges
- Maintain and update customer relationship tools for each prospect interaction
- Proven ability to sell in a direct model
- Proactively provide management updates on pipeline activity, key accounts & challenges
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Native level Japanese
- Strong will to learn and deepen skillset by partnering with peers and leadership
- Knowledgeable about technologies, industry regulations and business drivers
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with high energy level
- Aggressive self-starter, results- and success- oriented with the ability to follow through on commitments
- Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
Education and Experience
- 3~5 years field sales experience in direct sales/account management in technology, information security or managed service industry - service the APJ market (Japan)
- Demonstrated track record of consistent quota achievement
- Strong technical acumen, i.e. broad experience in information security systems or technology preferred
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing and organization skills
- Successful track record in meeting / achieving quota assignment
- Preferred (but not required): Experience selling security services, complex security software such as SIEM technologies, or managed services
- Preferred (but not required): Experience working with complex, sophisticated large enterprise customers