Client Executive - Healthcare - North/West Florida area
Jacksonville, FloridaJob ID R1900648-2 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019
The Healthcare team within VMware is a high-energy, passionate team of salespeople with a desire to succeed and drive the digital transformation within the Healthcare sector. Although you are an individual contributor within the business, you will be part of a team with a strong identity, and a reputation for a high standard of work and achievement. You will have the opportunity to craft and execute on your business plan through your own efforts and through the management of your matrix sales team.
We are looking for proven and experienced, but dynamic and creative Client Executive the North/West Florida area.
Healthcare has changed dramatically in the past 3 years in terms of digital strategy and technology adoption, and as such, you will be skilled in the translation between digital business goals for the HC Sector and the technology solutions selection to deliver these goals.
We want someone who will be able to align, influence and deliver HC Sector goals through the delivery of the entire VMware portfolio including hybrid and public cloud services, end user computing, software defined datacenter technologies, and open data/standard solutions.
We are looking for a sales individual who has experience with this customer community at senior level, can priorities and is adept at building solid repeatable business propositions, particularly in a digital and cloud focused environment.
You will have experience in getting results through your own sales engagements and through harnessing the power of the channel. Deep understanding of the changing environment within the Healthcare sector and how the drive for digital services, cloud first strategies and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and to deliver significant sales success. A consistent record of successful and smart selling in this meaningful and changing business environment is crucial.
- Responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within a list of Healthcare customers in North/West FL
- Drive account portfolio sales strategy and establish sales cadence with the corporate account team
- Become as intimate as possible with assigned accounts and bridge the gap to executives while increasing VMware mindshare
- Learn and understand the assigned accounts extended business model and create offerings and solutions to meet corporate goals
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position within all accounts
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy leveraging channel partners
- Focus on top tier accounts and collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales and Channel Partners to ensure complete coverage of entire account portfolio.
- Move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Develop and manage a partner strategy by selecting a set of “preferred” partners,
- Develop a collaborative account plan and enable channel partners to be an extension of VMware sales force
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7-figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Strong financial acumen in order to provide total cost of ownership and long term cost reduction to the customer
- Ability to communicate the business value and/or ROI of proposed products and solutions
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, professional services bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business
- 8+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 5 years in a selling role to large select accounts
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience orchestrating complex multimillion dollar solution sales from business champion to the CEO level
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, Professional Services, and Channel teams
- Domain experience selling in Datacenter Space. Ideally expertise across-compute, network, storage, Management and cloud
- Experience selling complex solutions, requiring integration (solutions being sold and with existing customer investments) and Professional Services to execute
- Proven track record of over achieving quota in a highly competitive, fast paced environment
- Strong financial acumen
- Must have selling expertise, a major, in Applications, Enterprise Management or Cloud with a minor in Compute, Network, Storage
- Domain experience selling in Datacenter Space
- Has proven track record with working with the channel, SISOs
- Experience selling complex solutions, requiring implementation, integration and Professional Services to execute
- Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-24 months
- Ideally able to network to LOB leader, CxO – but at a minimum able to work across IT, Ops, AppOps/Dev-admin
- Self-starter with a high energy level
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
- Estimated travel is 50% minimum
This position is eligible for theAMERSalesDoubleDownenhanced ERP Campaign