RSA - Solutions Principal
Istanbul, TurkeyJob ID R97184 Date posted Jul. 02, 2019
Experienced consultant with strong business development skills, is responsible for driving successful client delivery and engagement while focusing on maximizing Practice bookings through the RSA field account and services sales teams. Engages Client Executives in a business and technical manner to instill confidence and win business. Responsible for pursuits of moderate to high complexity as well as successfully delivering consulting projects upon sales wins. Provides sales support and lead proposal scoping and levels of effort with lead Managers and Consultants in order to produce a quality proposal. Partners with the field Account Managers and Client Solutions Director (and/or Managing Client Solutions Director) to maintain coordinated account selling and delivery efforts. Partners with the assigned engagement Manager to drive follow-on opportunities within active accounts. Provides sales support in developing solutions, and coordinates the development of practice responses to an RFP. Engages Practice Management to deliver outstanding work products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key contributor to more complex environments. Known subject matter expert across multiple Practices that can engage at a business and technical level with client Executives.
- Identifies and coordinates opportunities for other practices within RSA Consulting. Contributes to development of new theories and methods. Proactively coordinates sales between different practices in RSA Consulting. Manages complex RFPs and solutions across practices
- Involved in account planning and provides input for growth markets. Ensure formal contractual mechanisms (i.e. SOW) are established and maintained within active accounts. Ensure that solution reviews are completed with the practice
- Participates in Deal review process and supports the sales team in preparing for the review. Define, develop and implement actions according to account plans on selected focused accounts with account teams. Develop new business opportunities on focused account
- Single point of contact for CSD activity. Coordinates sales initiatives in accounts
- May represent company as principal customer contact and often performs leadership role. Interacts with management and senior customer personnel on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines
- Engaging customers in business-driven security solution that becomes indispensable to their digital transformation initiatives.
- Selling strategic business-driven solutions that resonate with customer executives at their level.
- Selling and delivering Business Driven Security (BDS) solutions to include the following:
- Cyber Strategy and Maturity Roadmap
- Cyber investment value and cost justification
- Corporate cyber risk quantification
- Able to discuss the value of both RSA products and solutions, BDS consultants are the ultimate door opener for sales.
- Proven business and consulting skills in a highly technical cyber security environment
- Deep experience engaging at a management and Executive level
- Ability to convey highly technical information to business Executives in a manner in which they are accustomed to engaging
- Demonstrated strong business knowledge, understanding and acumen. Ability to define risk and financial impacts utilizing analytical-based models to support business decisions.
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge, understanding and acumen. Ability to communicate and lead highly technical conversations around risk and cyber security with savvy consumers.
- Knowledge leadership in risk and cyber security
- Highly developed communications and presentation skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Time management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Practitioner/Consulting skills.