Virtustream Sales Executive
Irvine, CaliforniaJob ID R35420 Date posted Mar. 21, 2019
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
As a Virtustream Sales Executive you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Drive market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Virtustream offerings
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
- Ideal candidates will have experience selling Managed Services, Consulting Services, or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting
- 7+ years significant industry knowledge and experience
- SAP HANA experience is a plus.
- Expert in Cloud Computing, Professional and Managed Services, and/or IT Solutions practice area. Be conversant in Global Service related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Must show demonstrable experience in developing C-level relationships : demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis, strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers across a broad spectrum of solutions.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Extensive customer network and expert level hunting skill
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding quota
- Strong verbal and written communications skills