Services Sales Executive
IllinoisJob ID R89200 Date posted Jan. 23, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Services Sales Executive on our Support and Deployment Services team in Missouri.
Dell’s global business is based on expertise. It takes extraordinary knowledge to create technology that drives human progress. And it takes expert insight to sell those groundbreaking products. Our Product Specialists get to know a limited number of specialized products and services inside and out. As well as selling them directly, we’re called in to identify and support opportunities within particular customer accounts. We are the difference makers.
The Complex Services Solutions Executive (SSE) within Dell’s Global Support and Deployment group is a Services Sales role responsible for growing Dell’s Professional and Enterprise Services portfolio within assigned Region. SSE’s work closely with Dell Inside Sales Reps and Systems Consultants to target, create and close demand for Dell’s Managed and Infrastructure Consulting Services portfolio. The SSE role is a strategic, high impact individual contributor role and should be viewed as the Services Sales leader within assigned geography.
- Sales focused position with responsibility for driving services sales.
- Engage at multiple levels within Dell accounts to identify areas of opportunity to position solutions including IO Assessments, Whiteboard Sessions, multi service account specific engagements, Help Desk Outsourcing, custom managed services programs for multi-vendor break fix, Exchange migrations, Active Directory implementation, Database Services, Systems Management solutions, Networking Services, Security Assessments, cloud and other solutions which combine current HW and SW with current services.
- Helps define “solution selling” -- creates and provide updates, informational tools and upfront collateral that assist the AE in selling an overall Dell solution at broader levels.
- Understands the various ways an opportunity may be delivered and can anticipate what will work best for a given client. By combining technical expertise with business acumen they provide vital, detailed information about how a Dell solution can deliver business value to Dell clients.
- Work closely with Dell’s Services Solutioning and Proposals organizations to translate customer needs into customer facing Statements of Work and Proposals.
- Ensure proper governance is followed to ensure customer satisfaction and risk mitigation.
- Mentor the AE’s on Services training to include IO Assessments, Whiteboard Sessions, etc.
- 8+ years previous Services sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of Client and Enterprise Services with particular emphasis on Deployment Services, Managed Programs, Outsourcing and Infrastructure Consulting Services.
- Expert strategic and organizational agility skills.
- Advanced ability to understand a client’s business, technology and process needs, and translate that understanding into actionable, industry-leading services solutions.
- Expert working-level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components of services solutions.
- Expert verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to drive results through others.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.