Senior Account Systems Engineer
Scottsdale, Arizona, Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United StatesJob ID R044838 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
Senior Systems Engineer
Michael Dell was famously quoted, “When you stand at the center of technology, you stand at the center of human progress; and there’s no place I’d rather be.” If this vision motivates you, and you have skills, experience and passion around helping execute business outcomes with technology, we’re searching for people like you!
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Systems Engineer on our Federal Pre-Sales team .
Exciting Things You Will Do
- Work with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell EMC solutions, and train the account team.
- Qualify customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Present and market the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- 5-10 years of related experience as a Presales Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Industry Certifications in Storage, SAN and/or HCI solutions
- Previous experience with Dell EMC Storage a plus, but not required.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government personnel security clearance
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.