Salesforce Solutions Architect, IT
Hopkinton, MassachusettsJob ID R032518 Date posted Aug. 28, 2019
Salesforce Solutions Architect, IT
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Salesforce Architect in Hopkinton, MA as part of a team that provides solutions to Dell Support and deployment services business.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
- Defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and with business to architect technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Design applications and services to support domain and program demands ensuring
- High levels of scalability and resilience.
- Industry competitive measure of performance.
- Seamless and responsive customer experience.
- Security and data privacy.
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
- 8+ years
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds.
- Expertise in Salesforce and has sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture.
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth). Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL).
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Strong understanding of the environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- Experience with solutions from Dell, Pivotal, VMWare and other Dell Technologies.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.