Advisor, RSA Sales Planning & Strategy
Bedford, Massachusetts, Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United StatesJob ID R050550 Date posted Jan. 08, 2020
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of Dell’s ground-breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where Sales Planning & Strategy comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far-reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales measurement models, analyzing our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales incentive plans to diagnosing sales force training needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
- Hybrid Operations/Finance role supporting RSA Sales team
- Lead a new initiative to understand RSA's recurring business in greater depth across all product lines and geographic regions
- Assist with tracking of renewals vs. upsell/expansion, facilitate quota construction, and help identify key areas of opportunity
- Serve as primary interface with other internal functions (Sales Ops, Commissions, Finance, Sales Management, Inside Sales, Sales Reps, etc.)
- Responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities
- Implements process improvements for workgroup to improve customer experience or productivity
- Identifies and evaluates sales growth strategies
- Develops new analytical tools and processes; manages existing sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance
- Evaluate and recommend changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses
- Financial and analytical experience
- Intermediate understanding of sales processes
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Salesforce.com, SAP experience is desirable)
- Communication, Problem Solving skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in Finance/Sales Operations with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment. If you’re ready to shape future approaches to selling world-class innovation on the global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.