Hong Kong, Hong KongJob ID R44930 Date posted May. 31, 2018
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Account sales team we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Hong Kong.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line.
- May also be allocated a particular channel or market segment.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives. Understands customers business and solutions requirements.
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting.
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties. Leads sales process and utilizes all available
- Supports moderately complex accounts and some large accounts. Gains access and manages relationships with senior level leaders and executives.
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business.
- Uses complementary solutions from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy. Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions.
- Identifies opportunities for junior account managers to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap. Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the assigned business area by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Seen as an expert in a given segment and/or channel.
- Point of contact for escalated issues.
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management.
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning. Advanced knowledge of company products and services.
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.