Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R034692 Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Storage Specialist on our Services Delivery team in Herzilya, Israel.
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
- Working on the customer site
- Provides proactive recommendations to the customer for improving their use of Dell EMC storage solutions to help maximize their satisfaction with Dell EMC
- Actively contributes to the configuration, layout and performance tuning of Dell EMC products
- Good understanding on IT Operations, ITIL Processes, Policies, and Compliance with exposure and familiarity on a Shared Services type of operations on both regional and global infrastructure
- Provides assistance to Dell EMC technical teams in the development of custom solutions and implementation preparation
- Successfully manages relations with Customers utilizing negotiation and influencing skills to acquire the internal and external resources necessary for optimal results
- May occasionally be called upon to act as a backup to the Project Manager or to provide team technical leadership on specific implementations
- Seeks advice or assistance from management and/or Technical Support as required during difficult customer situations
- Works in conjunction with Dell EMC colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations
- 3 + years technical consultancy or operations experience with strong with strong storage experience
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Strong technical knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge in storage, such as EMC VNX, VMAX, VPLEX
- Knowledge in scripting/programming with one or more of Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, Java, etc.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to bring innovative new products and services to life in collaboration with world-class experts, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.