Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R96073 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
Glil Yam, Herzelia
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programs, Dell is the place to be. We are looking for a Core Software Engineer to join the Dell Software Group (DSG) in Glil Yam.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.s
DELL EMC XtremIO is looking for a System Architect
The System Architect will be a part of a team designing system from all aspects.
We are looking for candidates capable of leading and specifying system design and specifications to address the system’s complex management, control and data aspects, coping with a distributed scalable highly available storage system.
· Breakdown of product-management requirements
· Interact with the management, control and data-path teams to assess the system requirements needed to fulfil product needs.
· Definition of storage-system operational procedure, diagnostics, HA mechanisms while maintaining system’s high availability and performance scale
· Initiate features to improve product resilience and availability.
Required skill set:
· At least 5 years’ experience as software engineer, combining excellent software engineering skills, system-level perspective, and high level design capabilities
· At least 3 years’ experience in system design and authoring specifications, system architecture and/or interface object models
· Knowledge of block-level Storage / storage networking protocols / file systems – an advantage
· Knowledge of operational support system design (OSS) – an advantage
· Understanding of Linux operating system – an advantage
· Fast learner, brilliant, creative, “hands-on”, team-player
· Ability to interact and collaborate with highly technical engineering teams
· Ability of matrix leadership
· Self-starter, enthusiastic proactive mindset.
· Relevant academic credentials (CS/ CE / EE), preferably with honors
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm