Software Team Leader
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R61376 Date posted May. 05, 2019
SW Team Leader
RSA is looking for a JAVA development team manager with hands on experience and passion for innovation and technology!!!
RSA is the market leader in fraud prevention in the ecommerce eco system and online banking.
As a team manger you will be leading the RSA Risk Engine which is integrated with RSA's anti-fraud and authentication solutions to provide efficient and effective risk assessment of online activities. Used today by leading banks, credit and debit card issuers, and other organizations worldwide, the Risk Engine detects, analyzes, scores and manages online activity for the purpose of consumer protection.
The RSA Risk Engine collects and analyzes vast amounts of login and transactional data from multiple channels and does a risk assessment on the end user’s activity. The Risk Engine employs a self-learning statistical model that can be used alongside the policy manager and significantly reduce fraud while supporting the organization's risk tolerance
The team is responsible for the design, architecture and development of a next generation platform and maintaining the legacy platform
- Direct management of employees, including hiring, coaching/mentoring and guiding team members and hands on leadership
- Ownership of the entire development life cycle using Agile methodology, including requirements, design, code review, automation testing, CI/CD and deployment
- Understating the product and the customers’ needs
- Contributing to the long-term vision of the product
- BA / B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer engineering
- Minimum of 4 years managerial experience
- At least 5 years of development experience with Java
- Significant experience with both SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience in writing HLD and SRS documents
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in unit-test and automation
- Excellent knowledge in data structures, algorithms, operation system Knowledge
- Experience with big data or machine learning
- Experience in NOSQL databases
- Experience in streaming and batching
- Good knowledge of design patterns and UML
- Scala or Python as an additional language
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 27/10/19
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.