Software Team Leader
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R61376 Date posted May. 05, 2019
SW Team Leader
RSA is looking for a natural born leader with excellent technical skills.
If you are a SCRUM master, Tech Lead or Team leader, and want to take your career to the next level, come work with us #RSA, we have a once in a life time opportunity for you !!!
Leading a team of 8 developers, to create a new product from scratch, in the cyber security machine learning world and Big Data, with the most cutting edge technologies
- Direct management of employees, including hiring, coaching/mentoring and guiding team members and hands on leadership
- Ownership of the entire development life cycle using Agile methodology, including requirements, design, code review, automation testing, CI/CD and deployment
- Understating the product and the customers’ needs
- Contributing to the long-term vision of the product
- BA / B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer engineering
- At least 5 years of development experience with Java
- Significant experience with both SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience with big data or machine learning
- Experience in NOSQL databases
- Experience in streaming and batching
- Good knowledge of design patterns and UML
- Scala or Python as an additional language
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 27/10/19
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.