Software Engineer (RSA)
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R051310 Date posted Jan. 07, 2020
RSA is the market leader in eCommerce fraud prevention. Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce (AAeC) secures online credit and debit card transactions utilizing a state-of-the-art Risk Engine. The developer will be part of the core R&D development team performing development and support tasks.
The platform is based on a wide range of Java and Linux technologies using Agile scrum methodologies.
We are seeking an exceptional Java developer to join the AAeC development team. The developer will be responsible for the design and development of end to end features using latest Java frameworks and Linux technologies. Using Agile methodologies, the developer will also be responsible for unit and automation testing. The developer must display technical lead capabilities to successfully lead the development of end to end features
- BA / B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years of extensive Java development
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience in working with Oracle data bases
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in web GUI development
- Experience in unit testing and automation
- C++ programming - advantage
- Technical lead. The ability to take ownership of and lead large development tasks.
- Independent learning skills
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent team player - the ability to work, think and listen together
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.