Software Engineer (RSA)
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R028989 Date posted Aug. 13, 2019
Software Engineer (RSA)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer on our Software Engineering group in Herzliya, Israel.
We are looking for a Software engineer to develop, configure the system and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality.
The SW developer role plays an important part in our professional services development process and an integrated part of our implementation team.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting development and tests before projects deliveries to ensure software runs smoothly and meets customer needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Configuring our core products to meet customer business requirements
- Reviewing customer requirements and provide solutions and effort related
- Designing and implementing tests
- Debugging and defining corrective actions
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Testing will include new customer uploads, new features and enhancements
- Working closely with cross functional team within the company
- Computer Science B.A or B.Sc - Must
- At least 4 years of experience in Linux/Unix- Must
- At least 4 years of experience in HTML, XML- Must
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL- Must
- Fluent English - writing, reading and speaking
- Customer orientation
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 13/10/19
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.