Senior Solution Engineer
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R033694 Date posted Sep. 16, 2019
Senior Solution Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as Senior Solution Engineer in our Solutions Architecture team.
We're looking for an experienced consultant with strong business development skills, is responsible for driving successful client delivery and engagement while focusing on maximizing Practice bookings through the RSA field account and services sales teams. Engages Client Executives in a business and technical manner to instill confidence and win business. Responsible for pursuits of moderate to high complexity as well as successfully delivering consulting projects upon sales wins. Provides sales support and lead proposal scoping and levels of effort with lead Managers and Consultants in order to produce a quality proposal. Partners with the field Account Managers and Client Solutions Director (and/or Managing Client Solutions Director) to maintain coordinated account selling and delivery efforts. Partners with the assigned engagement Manager to drive follow-on opportunities within active accounts. Provides sales support in developing solutions, and coordinates the development of practice responses to an RFP. Engages Practice Management to deliver outstanding work products.
- Key contributor to more complex environments. Known subject matter expert across multiple Practices that can engage at a business and technical level with client Executives
- Identifies and coordinates opportunities for other practices within RSA Consulting. Contributes to development of new theories and methods. Proactively coordinates sales between different practices in RSA Consulting. Manages complex RFPs and solutions across practices
- Involved in account planning and provides input for growth markets. Ensure formal contractual mechanisms (i.e. SOW) are established and maintained within active accounts. Ensure that solution reviews are completed with the practice
- Participates in Deal review process and supports the sales team in preparing for the review. Define, develop and implement actions according to account plans on selected focused accounts with account teams. Develop new business opportunities on focused account
- May represent company as principal customer contact and often performs leadership role. Interacts with management and senior customer personnel on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines
- Engaging customers in business-driven security solution that becomes indispensable to their digital transformation initiatives.
- Selling strategic business-driven solutions that resonate with customer executives at their level.
- Selling and delivering Fraud and Risk intelligence (FRI) solutions to include the following:
- FRI Strategy and Maturity Roadmap
- FRI investment value and cost justification
- Proven business and consulting skills in a highly technical environment
- Deep experience engaging at a management and Executive level
- Ability to convey highly technical information to business Executives in a manner in which they are accustomed to engaging
- Demonstrated strong business knowledge, understanding and acumen. Ability to define risk and financial impacts utilizing analytical-based models to support business decisions
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge, understanding and acumen. Ability to communicate and lead highly technical conversations around Fraud and Risk with savvy consumer
- Knowledge leadership in Fraud and Risk
- Highly developed communications and presentation skills.
- Sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Time management skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Practitioner/Consulting skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.