Senior Software Engineer RSA
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R047716 Date posted Nov. 28, 2019
Senior Software Engineer (RSA, Herzliya)
RSA Adaptive Authentication is a leading fraud detection platform that utilizes machine learning and decision making techniques to provide outstanding levels of security while keeping positive user experience.
The platform is available in both Cloud and On Premises deployment options, protecting over 500 million End Users spanning multiple industries including financial services, government and more…
The engineering team owns the entire software development cycle: from research and requirements stages, through design, development and testing to delivery to production and support.
As part of the team you will be responsible on raising the Quality of the highly available, scalable product serving high profile global customers.
The work is done in dynamic environment, with high levels of autonomy while using advanced Agile methodologies.
- Writing reusable, testable, efficient andcontainer-oriented microservices
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of Service Discovery
- At least 5 years of development experience with Java
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Cloud-based applications experience (SAAS over Amazon\Azure\Google)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Practical knowledge in web protocols, SOAP/REST
- Significant experience with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience in system level troubleshooting, high problem analysis/solving abilities
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Linux experience
- High levels of English
- Experience with: Cassandra, RabbitMq/Kafka
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline including tools and procedures
- Experience in testing of cloud deployed systems
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.