Senior Data Scientist
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R041624 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
Senior Data Scientist
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a highly analytical team player with good communication skills to take on a position involving eCommerce and Online Banking fraud research, customer engagement and internal work with engineering, operations and product management personnel.
We help some of the biggest banks and enterprises in the world fight online fraud and protect their customers in different spheres. We’re a tight-knit team that does a lot of cross-functional work so you’ll get to interact with a lot of people from different disciplines within the company.
What you’ll be doing
Operating at the furthest reaches of the leading edge, our Research Scientists discover and create ground-breaking new technologies. In presentation, we expand the understanding of both scientific and business audiences. In collaboration, we help to translate the results of our research programs into irresistible commercial propositions.
- Research large data sets from various sources and characterize new research and analysis tools to optimize and improve risk engine performance.
- Assist in defining product enhancements, requirements and features.
- Engage with customers to make sure they are maximizing product value, provide insight and support doing operations research.
- BA / B.Sc. – Computer science/Math/Physics or other quantitative field.
- Advanced degree (MA / MSc.) – Computer science/Math/Physics.
- 2+ years’ experience as a data scientist .
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in ML algorithms and platforms.
- Proficient in either Python, R, Scala, PySpark or alternatives.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Responsible, well organized, self-learning and a team player.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with the eCommerce/Online Banking industry and fraud detection tools.
- Experience working with enterprise customers.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.