QA Automation Engineer
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R036973 Date posted Sep. 24, 2019
QA Automation Engineer
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the QA Automation Team at Dell, we are looking for a Quality Automation Engineer-Graduate to join our Software Quality Engineer team in Glil-Yam.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
QA Automation engineers are responsible for code implementation of test scenarios as well as automation building blocks for the tested product. The position will require interfaces with other teams in the quality organization, SW developers, and DevOps engineers.
- Implementing automated tests through dedicated and end to end testing of highly parallel
- and distributed software-based-storage product
- As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you will work as part of a team responsible for actively participating in driving test development and strategy
- You will participate in activities that include development of software testing infrastructure, test automation, testing and debugging of software systems to help customers use and manage their storage effectively
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical discipline
- 1-2 years of experience as an Automation Engineer.
- Strong Coding Skills- a must, Python- an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English - must
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.