Principal Architect Lead
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R92882 Date posted Jun. 18, 2019
Principal Architect Lead
Glil Yam (Herzliya)
Keen to be part of a team whose software solutions encompass data centre and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Architect Lead to join the Software unit in Glil-Yam.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
When our customers are looking for IT consulting expertise, where else would they turn but to the company driving human progress through technology? Our Solutions Architecture team within Professional Services are experts in package customization and integration as well as total, end-to-end solutions in targeted industry segments. After thorough consultation with our customers and careful analysis, we develop new IT systems or replace existing systems that support customers’ strategic, operational and financial goals.
- We are looking for a Principal Architect lead to help drive the development of Dell’s next generation storage platform
- We are looking for a top talent and highly experienced Software Architect with vast storage experience and hands-on capabilities to join the leadership in driving the core architecture of the product, working closely with local and global architecture teams, and local and global design teams
- As a Principal Architect lead you will have a leading part in designing the architecture of the state of the art, modern storage system that combines the capabilities and feature set for on-prem and cloud, software defined and hyper-converged solutions
- Vast experience as a software architect of highly complex distributed high performance software systems
- Vast experience as software developer
- Deep knowledge in storage systems is mandatory
- Very strong oral and writing skills
- Highly organized
- Very strong capabilities to drive architecture and design teams
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re at the top of your game when it comes to IT consulting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 30/12/2018
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.