OEM Israeli Sales Engineer
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R046269 Date posted Dec. 01, 2019
OEM Israeli Sales Engineer
Dell EMC is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. Team members can expect from Dell continuous learning/training to aid in your success. Top performers can expect to earn opportunities for career advancement or lateral job changes that will continue to invigorate and develop you. The OEM Systems Engineer will be remote based and you will be responsible for the Israeli region.
A career as an OEM Sales Engineer is one which is truly exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding. This position is a pre-sales OEM technical, consultative selling role whereby the compensation is one based on an 70/30 bi-annual plan (70% base and 30% commission) with semi-annual target goals.
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support to the (field) sales team and to the customer in enterprise products and enterprise services in Israel.
- Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solution and the direct relationship with the customer’s strategic business plans.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and deliver high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Define the overall Dell OEM solution for the customer and make presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Prepare detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions. Conduct customer needs analysis. Provide project scoping. Coordinate internal specialists and inter-department activities. Assist sellers in creating demand for product.
Business Management skills
- Develop the business in Servers, Storage, Network and Services.
- Design technical solutions and proposals to support the need of our OEM customers.
- Follow up the opportunities by phone or e-mail, ensuring that you have a first qualification before making a conference call (project date, budget, complexity).
- Gain access and manage relationships with intermediate technical teams and department level IT leaders.
- Assess and verify approach/method to selling enterprise/client products and services.
- Verify operability of complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment.
- Understand, analyze and apply industry and market knowledge to position value of the solution.
- Expert in enterprise solutions and architecture design.
- High degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment and with remote teams. Great team worker and positive attitude.
- Ability to cope with change and ambiguity in a rapidly moving competitive environment.
- Strong customer-oriented attitude.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 140.000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an OEM Sales Engineer on our OEM team in Israel
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.