Lab Support Sr Engineer
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R028719 Date posted Aug. 21, 2019
Linux Sys Admin
The candidate must be Linux orientated with a strong networking background.
Day to day support of large scale Linux deployments in a development and production environments.
Support dynamic, mixed and complex lab infrastructure with 3 plus years’ experience as system administrator of Linux machines.
- Administration / Configuration of production and test environments
- Large scale automations implementation and maintenance
- Database administrations
Required skill set:
- Mastery of Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Debian etc.)
- High proficiency working in Linux environment – must
- Knowledge of Networking & Virtualization concepts
- Excellent scripting capabilities (Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- Familiar with automated server installation: PXE, Kickstart etc.
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible or other configuration management systems
- Good knowledge of Docker, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Databases experience: MongoDB or RethinkDB, MySQL, Postgres
- Microsoft Active Directory – advantage
- Infoblox – advantage