FraudAction Product Manager
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R025921 Date posted Aug. 11, 2019
FraudAction Product Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a FraudAction Product Manager on our Product Management team in Herzilya, Israel.
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
RSA FraudAction provides proven web fraud detection and threat management services to help keep customers ahead of emerging threats that target their organization. We are looking for a Product Manager that will build and maintain our roadmap by constantly engaging with internal and external stakeholders and work closely with engineering on defining and releasing features within it.
- Gather product requirements for several applications from internal and external stakeholders to support our roadmap goals
- Translate our mutual vision to a coherent roadmap and later to a development backlog
- Drive the product development by working closely with engineering and UI/UX teams
- Work with our management team to identify new opportunities and find the best way to leverage them
- Help in defining the metrics used to measure the success and quality of the product
- 2 years minimum of work experience as a Product Manager
- A team player with excellent communication abilities
- In-depth understanding of the product development lifecycle. Experience with turning concepts and ideas to deliverables
- Natural flair for UI/UX
- Excellent English (verbal & written)
- Fraud management/cybersecurity background
- Product Owner in an Agile team background
- Experience working with remote teams
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can take innovative products and solutions from inception to completion, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 11/10/19
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.