Datapath team leader
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R79876 Date posted Nov. 26, 2018
Datapath team leader
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the software engineering unit at Dell, we are looking for a Datapath team leader to join our team in Glil Yam.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Datapath team leader on our Software engineering team in Glil Yam.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- We are looking for a great and passionate all-around Team Leader for the data-path core-group, developing Dell’s next generation state of the art all flash array storage system.
- As part of your work you will be leading a team of very strong and experienced programmers as well as hands-on programming and driving the execution of highly complex and innovative features in the state of the art storage system.
• At least 5 years of C/C++ coding experience.
• Strong leadership and technical capabilities.
• Extensive experience in multi-threading programming methodology.
• At least 3 years of complex software architectures.
• Ability to drive a very strong team of programmers for execution in a complex and challenging environment.• Independence and can-do attitude.
• Knowledge in storage systems.
• Experience as team leader.
• Experience in developing Linux server applications.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm