Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R82046 Date posted Jul. 30, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We are looking for a highly analytical team player to take on a position involving e-Commerce and Online Banking fraud research, model development and internal work with engineering, operations and product management personnel.
We help some of the biggest banks in the world to fight fraud and protect their customers in the eCommerce and Online Banking sphere. We’re a tight-knit team that does a lot of cross-functional research so you’ll get to interact with a lot of people from different disciplines within the company while driving the research of the cutting edge fraud prevention solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research large data sets from various sources and characterize new research and analysis tools to optimize and improve risk engine performance
- Assist in defining product enhancements, requirements and new features
- Engage with customers to make sure they are maximizing product value, provide insight and support doing operations research
The position could include up to 10% of the time traveling
- 2+ years’ experience as a data scientist or outstanding academic achievements - Must
- BA / B.Sc. – Computer science/Math/Physics or other quantitative field
- Advanced degree (MA / MSc.) – Computer science/Math/Physics - Must
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in ML algorithms and platforms – Must
- Proficient in either Python, R, Scala, PySpark or alternatives – Must
- Excellent analytical skills
- Responsible, well organized, self-learning and a team player
- Fluent English – Must
- Experience with SQL – advantage
- Experience with the eCommerce/Online Banking industry and fraud detection tools – advantage
- Experience working with enterprise customers – advantage
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.