Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R030085 Date posted Sep. 04, 2019
What you’ll be doing
- Manage a leading account and closely support all customer needs in fraud mitigation and business fields.
- Engage with customers to make sure they are maximizing product value, provide insight and support doing operations research
- Research large data sets from various sources and characterize new research and analysis tools to optimize and improve risk engine performance
- Assist in defining product enhancements, requirements and features
The position includes up to 10% of the time traveling.
*** Temporary Position- 1 Year Maternity Leave Replacement
- BA / B.Sc. – Computer science/Math/Physics or other quantitative field
- Advanced degree (MA / MSc.) – Computer science/Math/Physics - advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Responsible, well organized, self-learning and a team player
- Fluent English – Must
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with the eCommerce/Online Banking industry and fraud detection tools – advantage