Core Software Engineer
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R89408 Date posted Jul. 30, 2019
Core Software Engineer
Glil Yam, Herzelia
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programs, Dell is the place to be. We are looking for a Core Software Engineer to join the Dell Software Group (DSG) in Glil Yam.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
DELL EMC XtremIO is looking for a Core Software Engineer.
In this position you will be part of a very strong engineering team that is responsible for building the core storage functionality. Activities include design and implementation of highly parallel and distributed enterprise storage features, resolution of challenging technological issues and related research activities. Your responsibilities will include end-to-end product development.
* The team build Next gen Storage system Dell (still not in the the market) from scratch, It's a big opportunity to influence.
* The development is on C++ over Linux, in highly multithreaded and performance oriented over clustered platform.
* You will deal with very complex problems in algorithms and data structures and be part of a team woth very intelligent team members.
- Engineering degree in Computer Sciences/Software from a well-known university – a must.
- Experienced engineer with hands-on software development writing in C/C++ - a must.
- Experience in working in a multi-threaded and distributed environment – a must.
- Deep understanding of threading and locking mechanisms – a must.
- Experience with storage and/or networking is an advantage.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm