Anti Fraud Analyst –Part time /Student (RSA)
Herzliya, IsraelJob ID R93350 Date posted Jun. 11, 2019
Anti Fraud Analyst –Part time / Student (RSA)
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the AFCC(Anti-Fraud Command Center) at Dell, we are looking for an Undergraduate Intern to join our team in Herzilya.
This part time position is a great way to earn money and gain real work experience!
The new course is planned to start on Sunday-September 08, 2019.
We want talented students with an affinity for internet working to join the RSA Consumer Solution’s 24*7 Anti-Fraud Command Center (AFCC) which provides online fraud detection to the first tier financial institutions in the world!
You will be trained to detect and analyze online threats and act according to AFCC procedures to deploy counter measures , block and shut down the threat.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Detect phishing attacks
- Analyze new fraud trends and technologies
- Forensics analysis and research
- Shut down fraudulent websites
- Communicate with customer to update on attack status
- Commitment to work in the company for a year and a half
- Candidates should be able to work at least 3 shifts per week (4 shifts – an advantage)
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Full participation in the AFCC course- 5 days on a full-time basis (09:00-17:30)
- 2+ years of studies left – an advantage
- Previous experience in an internet company helpdesk – an advantage
- In-depth technical knowledge of the internet world – an advantage
** (Non-students’ applications will be taken into consideration)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: 24.8.19
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.