Senior Global Sales Operations Analyst
Heredia, Costa RicaJob ID R1904059 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
This Senior Analyst is focused on reporting and analytics for VMWare’s Cloud Sales team. The person will report to the VMC Sales Ops Director and will create, maintain, report and provide analysis on booking, revenue and other data. They will work with various IT and business groups in Costa Rica and the USA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The main task is reporting for the Cloud Sales team, including:
- Create, update and maintain ad-hoc and recurring reporting
- Automate report creation and delivery
- Analyze and create business metrics based on collected data
- Maintain user permissions in reporting tools
- Root cause analysis and resolution of data anomalies.
- Be a subject matter expert on data and reporting
- Support regional Operations teams with queries, analysis and problem solving
- Meet, organize and execute project plans to create reporting solutions based on business requirements
- Develop and deploy process improvements, independently and as part of global/regional process teams
Requirements & Experience
- Proven experience in business reporting and analytics
- Advanced Excel skills (advanced charting, pivots, functions, formula, v-lookups etc.)
- Proficient at SAP HANA and Tableau reporting using SQL, ODBC, Excel and Text data connections
- Proficient in Sales force reporting
- Proficient in Database and query generation using SQL and relational database models.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Confident working independently and with remote teams
- English language fluency
- Flexibility in work hours to allow real-time communications with personnel in the USA and other worldwide locations, as required