Partner Support Representative
Heredia, Costa RicaJob ID R1910174 Date posted Jul. 18, 2019
Partner support representative GS-PSC provide frontline support to partners and vmware partner network teams via call, email and web channels.
VMware’s WW Global Tech Support organization is looking for high energy, customer- oriented individuals to support VMware channel partners and VMware’s own channel sales on VMware’s Partner Network programs. The Partner Support Center (PSC) Specialist will be the first point of contact for VMware channel partners on program inquiries, system and access issues, partner’s request to update partner’s information, and providing solutions. The PSC specialist will communicate with the partner over the phone or by email. For outstanding issues, the PSC specialist will coordinate with the subject matter expert on cross functional teams to provide responses to VMware’s partners. The successful candidate will be professional, friendly, and responsive to partner’s needs.
- Experience in customer service or any customer facing environment and advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, additional languages an advantage
- Quick learner and be able to comprehend interdependency of multiple programs/processes
- Ability to stay calm, cool, and collected when dealing with difficult situations.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills; keen attention to detail.
- Strong team player but willing to speak up and share ideas.
- Ability to identify root cause of an issue/inquiry and offer solutions.
- Self-motivated in a cross-functional, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Hands on experience with PRM systems, Sales Force experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Fluent English
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails from partners by providing a positive experience in all partner interactions. Follow up on any open issues to resolve partner issues quickly.
- Support email inquiries into the VMware Partner Network regarding partner programs, partner account information, partner fees, opportunity registration partner rebates, etc. and respond within pre-defined SLA.
- Perform outbound calls when required.
- Update and maintain partner information in the partner portal.
- Summarize call, chat and email volumes to management.
- Provide partner feedback on programs, top inquiries, system issues to management.
- Escalate program/technical issues to the subject matter expert. Obtain management support to resolve open issues as required.
- Work closely with other PSC specialists in other regions and share info
- Maintaining a Customer satisfaction of over 6.00 out of 7.00 at all time