Global OEM Business Development Manager
Helsinki, FinlandJob ID R51688 Date posted May. 15, 2019
Dell Technologies Global OEM Business Development Manager; Nokia
Fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced Account Executive to cover one of the largest existing and acquisition accounts Nokia for Dell Technologies OEM. Below is a listing of the position and the skills we are looking for in a candidate.
- Global responsible for Dell Technologies business for Mobile Networks; design win and GTM
- Working with the Nokia Global OEM team to grow share of wallet in Nokia OEM business
- Set and execute global strategies quarterly/yearly
- Daily visits and driving new OEM business within Nokia
- Define global account plan for responsible Nokia business segments
- Work closely with Dell Technologies internal teams and dedicated Project Management team
Skill set must haves:
- Strategic thinking capabilities, but also ability to drive daily activity and revenue
- Strong understanding of the global Telco NEP market
- Ability to work within a large global team and managing global virtual teams
- Dedication to growing and closing a global pipeline
- Acquisition experience in large global accounts
- Ability to find unique solutions to problems
- Good understanding of the OEM business as a whole
- Ability to find/speak and form connections with VP & CXX level executives
- Fluency in English
Skills that would be a bonus:
- Previous experience selling technology solutions to Nokia
- Strong understanding/experience with long selling cycles
- Drive marketing campaigns
- Familiarity and experience with Nokia’s end customers (carriers)
- Enterprise level storage sales
This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills
Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
Supports accounts or territories of moderate complexity Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with solutions and maintain a positive ongoing relationship
Occasional coaching/mentoring required
Articulates how the business model relates to selling our products and services In-depth understanding of the
Go to Market strategy and value proposition Point of contact but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate May specialize across a particular segment and/or channel
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.