Enterprise - Inside Sales Account Manager
Helsinki, FinlandJob ID R66750 Date posted May. 10, 2019
Enterprise – Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Within our Enterprise organization, we are looking for an Enterprise - Inside Sales Account Manager based in Helsinki
- This is a quota carrying role in which you are responsible for the full sales cycle and supported by a virtual team of specialists
- Re-activation and development of International Corporate Accounts: Ensure customer satisfaction and expand the Dell Technologies footprint by identifying, creating and closing datacenter solution opportunities
- Ensure sales targets/objectives are achieved
- Full responsibility of managing and developing a portfolio of International Corporate Accounts and liaise closely with specialists/ business partners in order to meet goals
- Identify and influence customer key decision makers
- Follow-up on outbound sales activities such as leads and sales qualifications
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree
- At least 2 years IT Sales (storage) experience
- Fluency in English and either Finnish OR Danish
- Pro-active, winner’s mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset
- Strong team-playing and problem solving skills
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell-https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm