Storage Technical Support Engineer - Turkish Speaking (f/m/d)
Halle, GermanyJob ID R045222 Date posted Nov. 12, 2019
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dells customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Technical Support we are looking for a Storage Technical Support Engineer to join our remote technical assistance team in Halle/Germany, as well as providing telephone and email assistance to our European customers as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Take ownership of technically complex customer reported issues from web, phone, chat and email sources and work closely with the customer until it is completely resolved working with senior support engineers
- Ensure that he/she is available to work in shifts and flexible with overall coverage for technical support to include weekends
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
- Resolve customer reported issues while working closely with the Engineering, SE and other cross functional teams and provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- Excellent Turkish language skills + good English language skills
- Identifying and resolving technical issues (level 1-2) with storage solutions
- Strong understanding and proven work experience with Cisco or Brocade based SAN infrastructures
- Strong understanding and proven work experience with server and storage hardware
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Industry certifications in at least one of the following (MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSP, RHCE, RHCA, Solaris SCSA, VCP, VCI)
- Excellent planning, priority and time management skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong customer handling skills
- Five to six years relevant industry experience preferably in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge with relevant industry certifications as listed below
- Proven track record in troubleshooting complex IT solutions
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.