VxFlex OS, Product manager (Haifa)
Haifa, IsraelJob ID R53887 Date posted Apr. 24, 2019
VxFlex OS, Product manager (ScaleIO, Haifa)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a product manager on our ScaleIO group in Haifa.
A technical product manager is required to have a deep understanding of the enterprise IT ecosystem in general and storage infrastructure in particular, in order to deliver product requirements to the engineering teams
- Working closely with development and architecture teams to deliver product requirements for various storage related features
- Working with costumers to capture filled requirements and costumer needs.
- Writing PRDs and MRDs that will define the next-gen software-defined storage features and products
- Capturing and processing requests and feedback from customers, sales & marketing as well as internal stakeholders
- Training Sales and other stakeholders within the corporate
- Managing different aspects of product releases with cross-functional project teams, including PRDs, Beta programs, product documentation
- Leading product integrations with a variety of virtual/backup/security/network products
- Experience in storage infrastructure - an advantage. SAN – an advantage.
- Deep understanding of the enterprise IT ecosystem across all layers – Operating systems, hypervisors, Ethernet networks, mission critical applications, containers
- Proven experience in product management or technical marketing, with a track record of delivering requirements to engineering teams
- Experience with the VMware ecosystem and deployment – an advantage
- Experience in software development – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and in writing
- Engaging soft skills with the ability to drive execution across teams
- Team player with the ability to work independently within a global company
- Must be able to travel from time to time
- Fluent in English
- Relevant B.Sc. degree (CS/EE/IE); MBA – an advantage
Closing date: Open
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.