Inside Sales Representative 3(India-Sales)
Gurgaon, IndiaJob ID R48171 Date posted May. 13, 2019
Job Title -Inside Sales Representative
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Representative on our [Inside Sales ] team in [Gurgaon].
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Account Reps breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients.
Job Family Summary
Manages sales directly to end-users of the organization’s products or services in a specified geographic area, or is responsible for a specific industry or product segment. Manages a team of individual contributers or, at senior levels, managers and directors. May be responsible for a particular channel or market segment.
- Achieve targets by selling Dell's range of solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and external customers
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good understanding of computer technology
- Results-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Some experience selling ICT solutions
- Language(s) plus high level of spoken and written English
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish building rapport with savvy customers and making sales happen, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.