Inside Sales Representative 1(India-Sales)
Gurgaon, IndiaJob ID R031968 Date posted Sep. 15, 2019
Job Title - Inside Sales Representative - Small Business
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Inside Sales Rep ] on our [Inside Sales team in [Gurgaon].
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and is made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services, and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Account Reps breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web, and email.
As well as building a business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Achieve targets by selling Dell's range of solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create results for Dell, our distributors, and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations, and tenders
- Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and external customers
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good understanding of computer technology
- Results-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Some experience selling ICT solutions
- Language(s) plus high level of spoken and written English
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish building rapport with savvy customers and making sales happen, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.