Account Executive - GCCS Alliance
Gothenburg, SwedenJob ID R69790 Date posted Nov. 09, 2018
Account Executive - Alliances
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Global Client and Compute Solutions (GCCS) at Dell, we are looking for an Alliances Account Executive to join our team in Sweden.
Our success is built on strong partnerships, all around the world. Powerful connections drive our business forward and shape the future of innovation at Dell. Dedicated individuals in Alliances within Outside Sales are at the heart of it all. It’s about the big picture, developing global alliance strategies for the organization, building the kind of unique value propositions around our Client and Compute solutions that can only come from robust, insightful relationships. And it’s about potent specifics – perfectly positioning software solutions to match Alliance partner portfolios.
As an Alliances Account Executive, you are responsible for selling to and influencing the partner portfolio by maintaining positive on-going relationship to meet evolving needs and requirements. As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, you use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. The role will involve:
- Ongoing opportunity / pipeline creation and management, including revenue and cost responsibility
- Ongoing account plan development
- Evaluation and management of new initiatives and business opportunities
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with partners and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs
- Responding to RFP’s (request for proposal) and following up with partners
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Extensive experience in selling
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specification required to sell products and services is required
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help business partner making buying decision
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions.
- Experience of working with system integration and outsourcing organisations
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the talent to forge powerful alliances that drive human progress through technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.