Senior Sales Operations Consultant
Glasgow, United KingdomJob ID R033443 Date posted Sep. 11, 2019
Sr. Consultant Partner Master Data Governance
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Consultant on our Master Data Governance team.
Dell is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Master Data Governance teams within Global Business Services. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, validate, remediate and maintain the integrity of our customer, account, partner, territory and rep data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
- Be the leader of all things related to channel (including Alliances and OEM) sales for the Master Data Governance organization
- You’ll report directly to the Sr. Director, WW Master Data Governance leader and sit on the MDG LT
- Partner with the PAG LT and GBS LT on critical projects to improve channel execution and partner experience
- Lead Transformational initiatives across tools and business processes to drive high quality master data for partners
- Engage with sales, sales operations and IT resources to define and deliver optimal master data structure for partners
- Own our PAM (Partner Attribute Management) platform and identify and drive future roadmap requirements. Understand downstream applications usage and align stakeholders.
- Be a consultative role for a large set of cross-functional stakeholders to guide and influence integration projects across Dell Technologies
- Collaborate with a global and diverse group of stakeholders to align on step change improvements to how we operate the Channel throughout tools and systems
- Partner with Run the Business teams to drive internal efficiencies and simplify the processes and responsibilities we ask our channel aligned team members to execute
- Align a large number of cross-functional teams and executives to ensure we overdeliver on our commitments and actively drive improvements to the end to end partner experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher is preferred
- Strong understanding of master data, sales Go to Market motions and analytics
- Experience in/with Channel is highly desired
- Established track record to define and implement sustainable transformations
- Naturally work with and align executives to drive decision making and implementations across the company
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: 11-5-19
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.