Inside Product Specialist 3
Glasgow, United KingdomJob ID R041792 Date posted Oct. 23, 2019
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within Infrastructure Solutions Group, we are looking for a Specialist 3, Inside Product to work as part of a team based in Glasgow.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Your role will involve delivering technical solutions that address customers’ varying needs, either working independently or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions. You will:
- Provide expert guidance and direction to the Core Sales team on Dell’s infrastructure and enterprise solutions specifically related to Compute & Networking
- Achieve or exceed targets by selling Enterprise Compute & Networking solutions, S&P third party software solutions, developing strong relationships with our partners and distributors
- Challenge, manage and extend the existing pipeline, ensuring the right solution is created to meet customers’ requirements
- Respond to customers’ queries and calls
- Execute sales campaigns accurately and promptly, providing appropriate feedback
- Detect, qualify, manager and drive complex solution led opportunities both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, IT or a related discipline
- Demonstrable experience in a sales function that shows a high level understanding of the value proposition of main software solutions
- Knowledge of third party software
- Solid understanding of Industry Compute & Networking solutions
- Good understanding of the market, trends and future direction
- Previous experience working within multi-national solutions sales environment
- Previous experience working with large corporate or global accounts
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.