Services Sales Account Executive
Germany,Job ID 1946610 Date posted Nov. 05, 2019
Services Sales Account Executive
About Us VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the world’s largest organizations to adapt to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are looking for a Services Sales Account Executive who can identify and strategically consult with customers on our Cloud Native Services and Pivotal Platform product opportunities. You will work as part of a balanced team, working in conjunction with other Pivotal Sales Executives, Office Directors and Platform Architects. You have broad responsibility for the overall health and sales performance of a growing territory of defined accounts.
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Platform, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data. Our team is growing rapidly as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
Interacting with C-Level and VP-Level Executives, you will be driving the digital transformation strategy with market leading enterprise customers. Each customer may have a different entry point for their journey with Pivotal, but you will play a central role in developing the plan to help our customers drive the outcomes they desire and gain the most benefit from our process and software that they can on our Pivotal Platform.
Some responsibilities in this role may include:
- Work with other Pivotal Sales Executives, Office Directors and Platform Architects to drive the Pivotal Services value proposition into our Enterprise accounts
- Assist in preparation of pre-work, scoping and contracts for Pivotal Services engagements
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Pivotal’s products and services
- New logo acquisition/working with existing customers to expand Pivotal Cloud Foundry usage
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue/ retention rates for specified key account.
- Represent Pivotal with integrity, maintain industry credibility, prospect for new business, and establish and strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences
Skills / Experience
- Experience using a consultative or advisory based sales approach
- Innovative and creative thinker who can work independently and leverage resources wisely to meet objectives
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Development Process and/or PaaS
- First hand experience selling Software Development consultants and/or Cloud Application consulting
- Proven ability to assess and disqualify customers/opportunities under minimum guidance and high pressure
- Driven to assist customers in making the right decisions which will drive the optimal outcomes - even if it results in elongating the sales cycle
- Values and practices empathy with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Bonus: we are actively looking to bring on new talent who is passionate about creative diverse and inclusive communities.
We have 3 core values: Do the right thing. Do what works. Be kind.
We care deeply about recruiting and developing exceptional talent. Pivotal seeks to add new voices and perspectives to our vibrant community because we know that diversity of thought leads to the most innovative solutions and most successful companies. Learn more about what Pivotal is doing to cultivate our community - D&I @ Pivotal.
If you are passionate about this opportunity but don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to apply.