Networking System Engineer – Commercial Sales (Southern Region)
GermanyJob ID R82449 Date posted Jul. 05, 2019
Networking System Engineer – Commercial Sales
Southern Germany (remote)
DELL EMC NETWORKING – WHO?
Dell Technologies, a unique family of businesses encompassing Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream and VMware. We are an innovator and technology leader providing the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important information. With revenues of $91B and 157,000 team members, Dell Technologies is one of the world’s largest IT companies. Dell EMC Networking Commercial Sales is a fundamental business of Dell Technologies for many years. Providing our customers small business, mid-market, large commercial and public customer segments from the edge to core to cloud a modern, scalable and open networking technology. Within the Dell Technologies the positioning of our networking solution is very versatile. Giving our customers an extraordinary networking value proposition for their complete IT Infrastructure. In our today world connectivity is everything. We CONNECT: HCI, Cloud, Data Center, Campus, Mobility, Edge, IOT. You name it.
MEET THE TEAM
We are an agile team of networking specialists consisting of Sales and System Engineers. Our focus is to build and develop the networking business based on our extensive networking portfolio whilst complimenting the full Dell Technologies solutions. As a team we consistently work very closely internally with our colleagues and leverage all internal resources just like a real networking environment. Externally we are very closely aligned with our value customers, trusted partners and distributors.
AS A NETWORKING PRESALES SYSTEM ENGINEER
- you are technically responsible for Dell EMC customers (Mid, Large Commercial and Public Market) and channel accounts likewise primarily for Southern Germany
- within the broad technical Dell Community are an authentic and trusted advisor and provide solid networking guidance to our peers. Your strength to collaborate internally/externally and consultative skills are imminent for our success. You need to have the scope to present, demonstrate Dell EMC Networking solutions from edge to core to cloud and conduct Proof of Concepts and also
- understand customer technical requirements, issues and opportunities. Demonstrate the capability to support our customers and partners for them to profit from your consultative skills and technical knowledge
- technically develops strategic accounts and partners. Supports Sales by running technical presentations and contributing to the sales and business plans
- meet individual customer needs by designing and configuring networking solutions based on your indepth knowledge of the Dell EMC Networking portfolio
- feels comfortable actively taking part at events, on stage and conducting workshops
- stays informed on solution landscape and uprising market networking trends
Requirements- You bring:
- strong experience in Networking Technologies (8+ years Networking Professional Level) and broad knowledge of the networking landscape
- openness to / awareness of modern and future trends within the networking market (convergence/hyperconvergence/ overlay networking/SDx)
- demonstrates to understand the Dell Technologies Portfolio and how Dell EMC Networking supports every part of it
- quick comprehension of new features and technologies and ability to transfer new mindsets to customers and partner
- strong motivation and confidence paired with openminded thinking as well as strong communication (verbal/written) and presentation skills in German and English
- personal integrity and strong ethic and compliance behavior. Resilient and remain calm even in times of escalation
- knowledge of partner and distributor processes and their operational environments
- personality to work as a teamplayer in national and virtual international teams
- readiness to steadily develop further expertise and the ability to transfer your knowledge into internal and external resources
Are you open for Dell EMC Networking and to change the rules of traditional networking?
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.