South Asia Medium Business GIA B2B
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R036275 Date posted Sep. 18, 2019
South Asia Medium Business GIA
SWTC , Penang
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Global Integration Architect on our Commercial Online team in Penang.
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
- Responsible for direct integration of Dell's SA MB customers into the PremierConnect B2B platform. B2B online solutions are offered to Dell’s larger customers across all business verticals and are a key component to Dell’s online strategy in the Relationship business to differentiate Dell from it’s competitors.
Responsible for providing a superior customer experience through professional management of Online integration projects that are often key contractual and escalated priorities for both our customers and business partners. The role involves working jointly with customers and internal teams (and 3rd Party integrators as needed) to scope customers’ Online requests to determine and deliver the most effective solution
- Develops and executes project plans, including project scope, project kick-off, timeline, testing, production implementation and support; and key stakeholder communications.
- Must have technical project management experience while effectively working directly with customers. He/she must be adept at handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while working with various support organizations, including Sales, Product Management, B2B Deployment Team, Premier Helpdesk, IT, Invoicing and Finance, to deploy these solutions. Above all, the candidate is expected to proactively take ownership of the projects assigned to them and drive for results.
- The GIA handles the enablement of electronic transactions such as Punchout Catalogs via the customer’s Premier site (or Buyer Hosted Catalog solutions), Premier direct transactions and Global portal transactions. They will be expected to lead any migrations to new eCommerce platforms for current online customers.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least eight years of professional experience in a related field.
- Strong existing functional skills in Online integrations/electronic ordering/punch-out/online ordering, strong analytical skills, testing experience and ability to work effectively with Dell customers, business partners, and 3rd party integrators.
- Strong customer and business-facing communication skills are required along with a heavy emphasis on project analysis, problem-solving, project management, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Online integration technical knowledge preferred including various protocols such cXML, xCBL, OCI, EDI, webMethods
- Experience with Dell's Premier Page site, GCM, Gii and OST.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Hubwoo/Perfect Commerce, etc. and Market sites is required
- Strong knowledge of e-Business technologies, process definition, and escalation management.
- Project Management certification, eg. PMP, PRINCE2 is a plus.
- Experience working with an international client base and with remote and virtual teams is preferred.
- Strong English communication skills mandatory
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the knowledge of emerging technologies to influence global e-commerce programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.