Senior Specialist, Account Receivable
Bayan Lepas, MalaysiaJob ID R96079 Date posted Feb. 15, 2019
Roles & Responsibilities
- An essential role to ensure effectiveness in debt collection for a portfolio of customers and distributors. Responsible to ensure you and the team meets the liquidity metrics set by the management in terms of Past Dues, PD90 days+ , PD180 days + & Bad Debt Recovery.
- Independently handling collection issues / disputes and work with other functional teams.
- To drive and deliver liquidity goals.
- Ensure adequate talk time and email communication to meet coverage and liquidity target.
- Closely monitor collection and diligently send out collection and reminder letters to customers.
- To build strong working relationship with sales and able to deal with Sales GM and Segment Controllers independently.
- Able to work independently to handle complexity and ambiguity in absence of manager
- Escalate account receivable issues and problems on a timely basis
- To undertake responsibility to apply cash accurately and timely.
- Trains and coaches less experienced team members.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Min 3-5 years of experience related to credit and people management experience
- Strong language skills
- Good working knowledge in Excel application
- High work commitment, be self supervised and able to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent customer relation skills, communication skills and a good negotiator.
- Possess high degree of initiative, strong business acumen and achievement oriented