Sales Operations Transformation Program Manager
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R033865 Date posted Sep. 09, 2019
Job Title: Consultant, Sales Operations
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Operations Transformation Program Manager on our CSB sales operations team in Gurgaon/Penang.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of enabling sales to hit their sales targets by developing processes and tools to remove order friction, improve productivity, and improve the customer experience. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Our Transformation PM team is looking to add talent to the team to deliver on these improvements by delivering world-class sales programs, process improvements, and tools – leading the change to keep our teams competitive and our customers happy.
- Owns the scoping, project management, and implementation of sales programs, process changes, and tools
- Ensures projects and programs are achieved within established timelines and within budget
- Owns program, project, and tool implementation across all relevant functions, establishing cross-functional core team to deliver on project milestones and deliverables
- Partners across multiple functions internal and external to Dell, managing outside vendors to established agreements (where applicable)
- Provides regular updates on all projects across various communication platforms on a regular basis
- Ability to build virtual project teams across multiple organizations internal and external to Dell to drive toward common objectives
- Organizational skills to manage details, timelines, and dependencies across multiple projects at once
- Capability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization, from working teams to leadership
- Proficiency in productivity tools for Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work across multiple timezones – this is a Global role and may require schedules to be flexible at times to work early mornings and evenings to manage project teams
- Effective interpersonal and persuasion skills to work across teams and sell them on common goals and deliverables
- Strong business knowledge and background to ensure programs and project success can be related to business strategic and financial goals
- Analytical capability to review large sets of data to help make or support decisions, as well as measure success of the project or program
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.