Premier Product Transition Management leader
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R79569 Date posted Nov. 22, 2018
Premier Product Transition Management leader
Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Premier product transition management lead on our Sales operation team in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Be responsible to lead on daily maintenance of APJC premier online product transition or end of life transition. Ensure premier pages always available and reflected the correct replacement.
- Be responsible to drive the improvement working with internal & cross functional team ie. Global portal, GOPO, Demand & Supply, Marketing team to ensure a smooth transition take place upon product EOL.
- Analyze the EOL impacts before propose the transition.
- Manage the EOL execution and lead the team to complete transition within the SLA
- Manage the EOL/BCM dashboard & drive for the efficiency improvement
- Work closely with Premier Champion / SME to ensure a complete solution to address certain EOL complexity issue. ie. non like for like or no replacement etc.
- Understand product features and able to make a good judgment call on the compatibility of products.
- Work hand in hand with Premier account manager to ensure smooth transition and ensure premier configurations stay healthy at all times.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the area of technical knowledge, customer experience and sales support.
- Have a good business acumen and can quickly understand business needs and identify pain points to provide the decision on data solutions accordingly
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills in both English & Mandarin (Written/Oral) and be capable of engaging with other teams and establish close relationship; good presentation skills to executive management teams; and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team, to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development, to meet tight deadlines and to receive ad-hoc assignment work under pressure
- Detail oriented, responsive, and strong ability to drive the optimal results
- Resourceful, innovative and always seek opportunities to enhance current processes
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Knowledge in MSSQL/MS Access/Excel/ Power point is a great advantage.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.