Inside Product Specialist
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R87140 Date posted Jun. 12, 2019
Inside Product Specialist
Own and deliver APOS( After Point of sales) sales revenue for the Corporate Sector through leveraging and influencing how others interact and engage with the client set by:
- Selling Dell's support service offerings to retention, development, and acquisition customers via telephone, web, or email
- Identifying all systems expiring from point of sale (POS) service contracts within the ISR's defined region and points of contact for each account.
- Analyzing historical purchasing trends and service level mix to determine inconsistencies and potential upgrade opportunities.
- Coordinating efforts with the inside and field account team, and the customer to identify goals of each party and working in parallel to accomplish those strategies.
- Devising new approaches / methods to selling Dell services.
- Strive towards exceeding quarterly sales target
- Receive customer calls directly and assist with requests
Effectively developing and maintaining working relationships with:
- Account set through efficient multitasking, planning and strong communication
- Responding to email requests and accumulating customer contact data and structure plans to decide on and present the best solution to the customer.
- Cross-functional teams such as tag team, technical support, custom SKU team and sales operations
- Funnel management and outlook responsibilities
- Interlock with Virtual Sales team: ISR, AE, ISM as required
Duties and Responsibilities
Drive to quote all quoting activity within each assigned account set. Once quotes are generated the opportunity is to be entered and managed through Salesforce.com.
At the beginning of each quarter, upon receipt of account set identifying systems coming off of POS warranties activities include:
- Gather and analyze data for each opportunity
- Work directly with each account team to understand the goals for each customer and collaboratively identify the best solution for the customer (upgrades/extensions or refreshing equipment)
- Overcome objections to effectively position APOS solutions with the account team and customer using the Dell Sales Model.
- Participate in team meetings; sales conference calls with customer and/or account teams to position APOS solutions and meet customers' goals; understand the strategy of Dell services and create clear and concise proposals and bids to entice customers to buy (be prepared to drive conference calls as needed, effectively using listening, planning, negotiation and communication skills to close business)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Job title] on our [Job family] team in [Location].
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.