Director of APJC Takeback
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R39068 Date posted Jun. 25, 2019
Job Title: Director, Project/Program Management
Manager Level: M10
Location: Singapore or Malaysia
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Director, on our Global Takeback team in Singapore.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities for APJC Region:
- Lead and manage personnel responsible for the delivery of the Asset Recovery Services portfolio, consumer recycling programs, partner management, and operational compliance in support of Dell’s e-waste producer responsibility obligations.
- Motivate and inspire team members to deliver their best results for Dell and Dell’s customers.
- Build and sustain effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams to maximize customer experience and relationships.
- Identify, drive, and deliver against opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Engage with top leadership for internal business partner organizations, local government authorities, and corporate social responsibility.
- External presence with key industry organizations
Enhance the Customer’s Experience:
- Deliver to customer satisfaction goals
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients' priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted partner.
- Oversee escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels.
Deliver against Financial Plans:
- Ensure profitability and financial goals are attained relative to the annual financial plan.
- Management of regional P&L
- Identify sales opportunities and help coordinate efforts with sales and Global Services SMEs to pursue opportunities.
- Maintain awareness of all service matters. Develop strategic account growth plan along with sales and Global Services SMEs.
Deliver against Operational Goals:
- Accountable for operational goal attainment including CE, Quality, SLA attainment, and efficiency/productivity.
- Manage and progress transformation goals
- Onboard and manage world-class delivery partners by building strategic partnerships that yield competitive recovery values, high levels of customer satisfaction, and KPI attainment.
- Provide metrics and reporting to support all relevant stakeholders.
- 15+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 7+ years of diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters is an advantage
- Advanced understanding of reverse logistics, electronic recycling, and/or producer responsibility
- Advanced knowledge and experience in service delivery
- Strong facilitation skills to build alignment to drive decision making and action
- Effective communication skills to influence and drive commitment from stakeholders
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: August 3, 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.