Consultant HCI Solutions
George Town, MalaysiaJob ID R61322 Date posted Aug. 06, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Solution Specialist on our Data Center and Compute team in Penang, Malasia
- Pro-actively support pre-sales and technical sales activities.
- Drive HCI Pipeline using the Dell EMC Porfolio to suit various application environments and use cases
- Follow up rest to go pipeline with partners and customers the benefits of the Dell EMC XC Core
- Essential Requirements
- Overall 5+ years of equivalent experience in pre-sale/technical sales and/or complex IT solution development
- Demonstrated pre-sales/technical sales track record, preferably as a deep technical specialist
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the enterprise IT infrastructure and storage space is required, along with a broad understanding of the enterprise infrastructure solutions
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) system sales
- An eagerness to engage technical sales representatives and Data Center and Compute Executive confidently and compete aggressively in the marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Evangelist for XC Core
- Some domestic and occasional international travel required
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re at the top of your game when it comes to HCI consulting, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 22 May 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.